Life long resident of Muskegon County.
– Married for 32 years to Everett Smedley, a welder at G.E. Aviation (formerly Johnson Technology) & a United States Navy veteran. They have 6 children & 10 grandchildren. Annette was a military wife for 14 years while Everett served home & abroad.
– Annette is part owner of a local business which was established by her father, Anthony Pirrotta, while he worked as a welder at CWC Textron.
– Annette earned a degree in accounting from Key Business College, an Associates in Arts degree from Muskegon Community College, a Bachelors degree in Political Science from Grand Valley State University & the degree of Juris Doctor from Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
– Annette worked at local factories & restaurants. All while raising 6 children, caring for house & family and commuting to Lansing on weekends to attend law school.
– This proven history of dedication and hard work, along with the list of professional qualifications, are seldom seen in candidates anymore. When she chose “Justice For All” as a slogan, it isn’t just political rhetoric. Annette has the life experience to carry this point of view into the judicial system.
The 1st step to putting someone you can trust into office has been accomplished!!!!