CPB2018 - Sheet1
West Michigan Community Help Network/ WUVS 103.7 the Beat: Open Financial Records Policy
The West Michigan Community Help Network (WMCHN) financial records listed below are available for inspection by the public at WMCHN’s Muskegon office:
- Financial Statements (3 Most Recent) 2013-990 WMCHN 990 WMCHN 20122011 990 filing 2015 990WMCHN2016-990 form Paul_2019 990 form
- Annual Financial Reports (Most Recent) submitted to the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB)FSR2018
- Annual Financial Report to the FSR 2020
Corporation for Public Broadcasting for 2020
- Other information regarding finances submitted to CPB related to any funding agreement with CPB that requires a financial report, such as grant agreements and grant financial reports.
- Our past 990 filings are available at http://www.guidestar.org
Those interested in reviewing the records are asked to call 231-727-5007 to arrange an appointment. Members of the public may be asked to reimburse WMCHN for reproduction costs.
Additional WMCHN financial information is also available on WMCHN’s website. A “Statement of Financial Position” is posted..